Retiree Benefits

Update Your Contact Information

If your contact information has changed, please email Human Resources so that we may update our records.

Retiree Benefits

Who to Contact

ENV Insurance


ENV Insurance Agency, as the district’s employee and retiree benefits consultant, can help with:

  • Retiree benefit questions

  • New ID card requests

  • COBRA questions

  • Claims issues

  • Provider or network questions

The Call Center is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Download ENV's contact card 

ICSD Business Office


The ICSD Business Office can help with:

  • Former and current bargaining agreement questions

  • Retiree health insurance rates

  • Changes of address, phone number, or family status

ICSD Human Resources Office

Robert Van Keuren