ICSD Academic Calendar on Google
- Subscribe via Google Calendar: If you have access to Google Calendar, you can subscribe to the academic calendar by directly adding it to your calendars.
- Click on the "+" sign next to "Other calendars"
- Select "Subscribe to calendar"
- Copy and paste the following ID and press enter:
- Subscribe via ICS Feed: Click here to access the academic calendar from other calendar applications.
- View the Google Calendar: Click here to view the ICSD Academic Calendar on Google Calendar in your web browser.
Board of Education Voting Meetings and Work Sessions
Unless otherwise noted, ICSD Board of Education voting meetings are held at 6:00 p.m. on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month. Committee work sessions are held on the dates and times listed here for the purpose of discussions, with no formal votes or actions taken. To learn more and view upcoming meetings and work sessions, visit ithacacityschools.org/board.
Facility Use Requests - MLSchedules
The Ithaca City School District encourages community use of school facilities when such use is in the public interest and does not conflict with school activities, and is not detrimental to the purpose of schools. Residents, staff members, and community groups can make facility requests on MLSchedules, our event scheduling software. Learn more on our Facilities Department page.