Code of Conduct
- Unified Code of Conduct Adopted 2019
- Policy 5310: Student Conduct and Discipline
- Administrative Guidelines and Procedures to Implement Student Conduct and Discipline (Policy 5310)
Code of Conduct Community Feedback June 2022
The ICSD Code of Conduct Advisory Council is looking to collaboratively engage with stakeholders throughout the community in an effort to create the best possible Code of Conduct that exemplifies our district’s goals around equity and inclusion. To this end, we are hosting a series of community forums, staff forums, and school-based residencies, as well as soliciting feedback via an online form.
Members of the Code of Conduct Committee will host four community forums (three in-person and one virtual) to share thinking around the Code of Conduct and hear folx' thinking and gather their feedback.
In-Person Community Forums
- Wednesday, June 1, 6-7 p.m., Brooktondale Fire Department
- Wednesday, June 15, 6-7 p.m., Southside Community Center
- Wednesday, June 22, 6-7 p.m., Enfield Elementary School
Virtual Community Forum
- Wednesday, June 8, 6-7 p.m., Zoom
Members of the Code of Conduct Committee will host two forums open to all ICSD staff (one in-person and one virtual) to share thinking around the Code of Conduct and hear folx' thinking and gather their feedback.
In-Person Staff Forum
- Friday, June 10, 3:30-4:30 p.m., IHS York Hall
Virtual Staff Forum
- Friday, June 10, 6-7 p.m., Zoom
Members of the Code of Conduct Committee will be present for two-hour time blocks in the secondary staff lounges and cafeterias to have students and staff come by and engage in conversation.
- Monday, June 6, 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., LACS Café and Staff Lounge
- Wednesday, June 8, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., IHS Café and Staff Lounge
- Friday, June 10, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., DeWitt Café and Staff Lounge
- Monday, June 13, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., Boynton Café and Staff Lounge
For those who would like to share thoughts or ideas around the Code of Conduct but can't connect with us in person or virtually, please complete our online feedback form: forms.gle/Q5Rss6ba8cNwB4wRA.