- Check (payable to: ICSD Child Nutrition Program)
- Credit Card (via SchoolPay; Visa and Mastercard accepted)
Note: As of the 2020-2021 school year, there is now a $3.00 convenience charge added to credit card transactions to help cover the cost that is incurred by the Child Nutrition Program for the SchoolPay service.
SchoolPay: Online School Meal Account Program
In 2020, the ICSD switched from the PaySchools online school meal account program to its sister company, SchoolPay. SchoolPay is the leading education payment system in the U.S. with advanced features like automated parent registration and supports for all payment scenarios, including recurring and in-person.
Through SchoolPay, parents and caregivers can pay for their children’s school meals by credit card, deposit money into multiple student accounts with one transaction, receive notifications when their child’s balance is low, and more. To learn more, check out the SchoolPay FAQs.
Create a SchoolPay Account
- Step 1 (caregiver information): Enter your information including email address, name, address, and phone number
- Step 2 (child/ren information): Enter the district name, school name, the student’s first name or ID number, and last name. Repeat step two for each additional child in your household.
- Step 3 (confirm and log in): An email containing a randomly-assigned password will be sent to your email. If you do not see it, check your spam filter. Key in the password from the email into the final page of your registration. If you still don't see the email, click the Open Lock icon and follow reset instructions.
Add FundsOnce you’ve created a SchoolPay account, you can deposit money into your child(ren)’s account (s). From the Food Service Dashboard, click the "Add Funds" button next to your student's Last Payment Information.
Payment Methods Accepted: Visa and Mastercard
Note: All deposits will be posted to your school account on the next business (school) day. It will take up to two business (school) days for the transaction to appear on your SchoolPay account.
Low Balance Email Notification and Automatic PaymentsParents and caregivers can set up automatic payments and/or email notifications for their children’s accounts. At the top of the “manage funds” section, you can see your last payment, as well as the current low balance action that you have set up. To edit your low balance action click "Details" and do the following:
- Select a threshold (the balance amount at which you want your selected action to occur)
- Select the action "Send Email" or "Automatic Payment"
- If you select "Automatic Payment" you will be asked to select the amount you would like to AutoPay and also the account you would like to AutoPay from
- Save your changes