The Child Nutrition Program accepts three forms of payment:
- (1) Cash and (2) Check (ICSD Child Nutrition Program). These payments can be made at the schools
- (3) Credit card (pay schools - see below)
As of the 2019-2020 School year, there is now a $3.00 convenience charge added to your transaction to help cover the cost that is incurred by the Child Nutrition Program for the PaySchools Service.
To turn off your email reminders:
- Sign in to your PaySchools account
- Click on student's name
- Change reminder $ amount to $0.00
ICSD Online School Meal Account Program
Visa and MasterCard accepted.
To use the PaySchools system, you will need your child's 9-digit student ID number. If you need your child's ID number or account history, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sherrhonda at (607) 274-2302.
First Time Users
Note: All deposits will be posted to your school account on the next business (school) day. It will take up to two business (school) days for the transaction to appear on your PaySchools account.
Benefits of the Program
- Parents can view child's balance online
- Deposits will automatically be recorded into the account at 4:00 a.m. the following school day
- Parents can be notified via email when child's balances are low
- Parents can deposit money into multiple student accounts with one transaction
- Parents can associate their student to more than one account
- Help screens (hover over the question mark)
- Only one login