Spectator Expectations for Home Events
Two spectators per home scholar-athlete ONLY (spectator number could change depending on location of home contest)
- Athlete-scholars must designate their two spectators ahead of time and the coach will submit this list to ICSD Athletics prior to the event. These lists will be used to check spectators in, so please bring an ID with you.
- If additional people come to the contest, they will be asked to leave.
- Please remember, there are no animals allowed on campus. If you have a service animal, please contact the ICSD Athletics Department ahead of time at (607) 274-2155.
- Each spectator must complete a COVID screening and have their temperature checked. You will also be required to leave a current phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- If you have a temperature of 100 or higher, you will not be permitted to enter.
- Site staff personnel will be at the event to assist with compliance to COVID protocols. Our adherence to safety protocols and ICSD/TCDOH expectations will determine if home spectators can continue to attend home events. For the sake of our community, please respect these expectations.
- Each spectator must remain physically distanced during the entire contest. There will be markers on the field that designate appropriate distancing. Each scholar-athlete’s two spectators will be assigned a specific location and must remain in that location.
- There will not be bleachers or benches provided for spectator seating so please bring a chair or blanket.
- If spectators choose to leave the facility, they will not be readmitted.
- Restrooms will be available near the stadium; only 2 individuals are permitted at one time.
- Immediately after the game, all spectators and scholar-athletes of that game must leave the facility so the facility can be disinfected. For example: JV spectators and student-athletes must leave Cayuga Street field after their game.
- Per the CDC and ICSD Reopening documents, bandanas, neck gaiters, and masks with a breathing valve or button vent are not recommended as they are less effective in blocking respiratory particles. The most effective masks are at least two layers of fabric, covering nose and mouth, and include ear loops or ties for adjustments.
- Spectators must wear masks at all times while on campus.
- Coaches and Officials must wear a mask at all times while on campus.
ICSD spectator attendance is governed by COVID-19 safety protocols as recommended by local and state officials, and the New York State Public High School Association (http://www.nysphsaa.org/COVID-19-Info and 2021 Spring Sports FAQ). We will continue to follow these safety protocols until new guidance is received from our governing agencies. If you have any questions about safety protocols and expectations, please contact Athletic Director Samantha Little at 274-2155.