Expectations During Exam Week
- Only students with scheduled exams or passes from teachers for review sessions should be in school or on school grounds.
- Exam rooms open 15 minutes prior to exams, at 8:45 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. Exams begin promptly at 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Students are responsible for making sure they know when and where tests are scheduled.
- If a student has a conflict (two or more exams at the same time), the student should notify their teachers immediately. The Conflict Room is the Library Classroom, F-16, accessed through the library.
- Students must bring a pen, pencil, and calculator (when appropriate).
- All students must remain in the test rooms with their teachers for at least one hour after exam starts.
- Students will not be admitted after 10:00 a.m. for morning exams or after 2:00 p.m. for afternoon exams.
Reminder: Please do not bring cell phones, headphones, or other electronic devices to exams. Calculators are permitted.
- Students are required to check bags, electronics, and any other items not required for testing in designated areas (concession stand and activities).