Naviance is a college, career, and life readiness tool Ithaca High School utilizes to help students align their strengths and interests to postsecondary goals. Students receive login information from their school counselors and use Naviance for a variety of purposes throughout their high school careers.Naviance is an essential tool for students applying to college - it's a good place for students to search for scholarships, determine their likelihood of admission at different colleges and universities (check out the scattergram feature under the "colleges" tab), and communicate with the high school about their applications. With Naviance, our school counselors can keep track of which schools students are applying to, application due dates, which materials students have and have not submitted, and the results of all admissions decisions.
Forgot your password? Try these solutions:
- Confirm that you used your full email address for your username.
- Make sure you didn't use your personal email address as your username.
- Click the "Forgot Password?" link and follow the instructions.
- If you still can't log in after trying these steps, contact your school counselor.
- Follow this link to sign into Naviance.
- For help uploading your teacher recommendation, please view the instructional video below.