Ithaca City School District staff members are encouraged to visit a flu shot clinic for immunization against Influenza this year.
Students and families are also encouraged to be immunized and should contact their health care providers or the Tompkins County Health Department with questions.
Immunization protects staff members, students, and their families. A higher percentage of immunizations translates to a smaller chance of an outbreak. This equates to less absenteeism and protects medically fragile children. Questions? Contact Paula Decker at 607.272.6290.
Flu Shot Clinics for ICSD staff members are scheduled for:
- October 5: LACS 3:15-4 p.m.
- October 6: Belle Sherman 2-3:30 p.m.
- October 12: Enfield 2-3:30 p.m.
- October 13: Cayuga Heights 2-3:30 p.m.
- October 14: BJM/Immaculate 2-4 p.m.
- October 20: Ithaca High School 3:30-5 p.m
For more information on the flu vaccine from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, visit http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/flushot.htm.