New website! www.southhillpta.com
South Hill PTA Facebook page.
Contact South Hill's PTA
Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOUTH HILL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PTA Board
President: Kristina Harrison-Savage
Vice President: Kristine Keller
Treasurer: Christina Barton
Secretary: Jessica Adams
Questions for the Board members or about the PTA website: email@example.com.
What is the Parent Teacher Association (PTA)?:
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child
Why should you join the PTA?: *Look for membership and volunteer forms*
- As a member, you have the ability to participate in PTA Meetings,
- Be a partner in our children’s education, and
- Participate in fun activities to bring the South Hill Community together
What are some of the activities supported by our PTA?:
- Apple Orchard/Orchard Day
- Ice Cream Socials
- Scholastic Book Fair
- Field Trips
- School Pictures
- Book Drives
- Birthday Books
- Fall Festival
- Staff Appreciation
- Box Tops and Labels for Education
- Information Nights
Do I have to be a member of the PTA to help out with programs and events?:
- No! We welcome any assistance you are able to provide to help make our programs a success.
How does the PTA help me stay connected to what’s happening at the school?