The results listed below of the 2016 budget vote and school board election have been certified by the Board of Education.
- Proposition #1, the proposed school budget of $119,088,829 for 2016-2017, having received 1797 yes votes and 788 no votes;
- Proposition #2, the appropriation and expenditure of funds from the School District’s 2013 Capital Reserve Fund, having received 2023 yes votes and 556 no votes;
- Proposition #3, pertaining to the proposed lease with the Enfield Community Council, having received 2118 yes votes and 439 no votes.
All three of the propositions have passed. Further, the results of the election to the Board of Education are
- Eldred V. Harris JD, received 1741 votes
- Robert Ainslie, received 1685 votes
- Bradley Grainger, received 1641 votes
- Nicole La Fave, received 661 votes
Eldred V. Harris JD, having received the highest number of votes will begin serving immediately upon taking and filing the oath of office for a term of office ending on June 30, 2019. Robert Ainslie and Bradley Grainger, having received the second and third highest number of votes, respectively, are confirmed as elected to the Board of Education - each for a three-year term commencing July 1, 2016 and ending June 30, 2019. Nicole La Fave, having received the fourth highest number of votes, is confirmed as elected to the Board of Education for the balance of the unexpired term of office of Jen Curley, commencing May 18, 2016 and ending June 30, 2018.