|You are encouraged to attend Board of Education and Committee meetings to engage in the discussion about the budget. This is in addition to casting your vote May 17!
To learn more about the 2016-2017 budget, please visit the Board of Education Budget page of the Ithaca City School District website.
A budget hearing will be held Tuesday, May 3,2016 at 6:00PM followed by Tele-Town Hall at 7:30PM. During Tele-Town Hall, the community is encouraged to ask questions and get responses in real-time. All ICSD student households will receive an invitation by phone to participate in a live conference call.
The Ithaca community is invited to join the Tele-Town Hall by pre-registering a phone number or by tweeting using #ICSDBOE. Registration will stop being available at least 24 hours prior to the start of Tele-Town Hall.
Participants who engage by phone have the option to listen to the discussion or enter into the queue to have their comments and questions about the budget addressed by Superintendent Dr. Luvelle Brown, district leadership, and members of the Board of Education.
|Click image to download the flyer.
|- Superintendent Luvelle Brown presented the proposed budget for the 2016-2017 school year to the Board of Education on April 12. Review the presentation.
- Watch the April 12 BOE meeting. Or, another broadcast of the BOE meetings - archived on the Board of Education page.
- Get the Budget Presentation Report 2016-2017.
- Visit the district Let’s Talk! page, and share your thoughts, questions, or concerns about the proposed 2016-2017 budget.
- Use the Twitter hashtag #ICSDBOE to connect with community members and district leaders about the budget.
- Participate in the budget hearing Tuesday, May 3 at 6pm; Participate in Tele-Town Hall on May 3 at 7:30pm. Pre-register a phone number. Registration will stop being available at least 24 hours prior to the start of Tele-Town Hall.