ICSD WiFi Networks
The Technology Department provides two wireless networks on the ICSD campus, ICSD and ICSD-Guest.
The ICSD wifi network is our privileged network with connections to internal ICSD network resources and out to the internet. This network is for use on official ICSD provided devices and seeks to provide a good quality of service so that our VOIP phones and cloud-based services like Google Drive function to a higher standard.
Use your ICSD username and password on an ICSD device to connect.
This ICSD-Guest network was designed to accommodate BYOD (bring your own device) and is for use with non-ICSD devices. 5-day access can be requested on most devices with credentials sent via text message. For access longer than 5 days, please use the ICSD long-term access form available on the ICSD website under Technology Department. This network provides access to the internet.
To Connect to ICSD-Guest:
- Connect to ICSD-Guest
- Once connected, your default web-browser should open. If it doesn't, open a web-browser.
- You should be taken to the a login screen. Click on "Please click here to create a temporary account".
- Enter your email address, other information, and submit the form.
- You will receive your credentials and a copy via email
- Return to the login page on ICSD-Guest and login