The Child Nutrition Program accepts 3 forms of Payment:
- Cash and Check (ICSD Child Nutrition Program). These payments can be made at the schools
- Credit Card (Pay Schools - see below)
Click to connect
As of the 2012-2013 School year, there is now a $2.00 convenience charge added to your transaction to help cover the cost that is incurred by the Child Nutrition Program for the PaySchool Service.
TO TURN OFF EMAIL REMINDERS :
1. SIGN INTO PAYSCHOOLS ACCOUNT
2. CLICK ON STUDENT'S NAME
3. CHANGE REMINDER $ AMOUNT TO $0.00
ICSD Online School Meal Account Program
Visa and MasterCard accepted.
To use the PaySchools system, you will need your child's 9-digit student ID number. If you need your child's ID number or account history, please contact us at email@example.com or call Sherrhonda at (607) 274-2302.
First time users: Start by following setup and deposit instructions. Once you've registered, in future visits all you'll need is your email address and password.
Registered users: Click here to use the PaySchools system. To login, you only need your email address and password you setup when you registered.
Note: All deposits will be posted to your school account on the next business (school) day. It will take up to 2 business (school) days for the transaction to appear on your PaySchools account.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM ARE:
- Parents can view child's balance online.
- Deposits will automatically be recorded into the account at 4AM the following school day.
- Parents can be notified via email when child's balances are low.
- Parents can deposit money into multiple student accounts with one transaction.
- Associate your student to more than one account.
- Help Screens - Just hover over the question mark.
- Only one login.